As operators of The National Lottery, optimism, celebration and giving is at the heart of what we do. We bring that spirit to life in our work.
- We acknowledge other people’s efforts and contributions
- We celebrate and share success
- We are positive and optimistic
We make extraordinary things happen every day. We know we get the best results when we work together – sharing knowledge, expertise and building trust.
- We’re open – to challenge, to new ideas and to fresh perspectives
- We take time to understand and consider each other’s roles, responsibilities and challenges
- We communicate so that everyone understands
- We share ideas and opinions
As the operators, the nation can count on us to take care of The National Lottery because we do what’s right
- We support each other to do what’s right
- Our players are at the heart of everything we do
- We make decisions based on what’s right for everyone affected by our work
What we do matters. We make an extraordinary contribution to the nation, and we take great pride in doing the best work possible.
- We have the courage to ask if we don’t understand
- We step forward with ideas
- We offer a point of view
- We make decisions necessary to make things happen
To make extraordinary things happen, we challenge ourselves to innovate and do better every day.
- We’re curious
- We see opportunities for learning and innovating
- We look for ways to improve what we do
- If we make mistakes, we’re open about them and learn from them
We developed our Camelot Playbook to help our people be their best and guide their AMAZING every day.