Our Resourcing team are particularly passionate about the power of a diverse workplace, and are constantly striving to ensure that a career at Camelot is something that is open to everyone, no matter what their background is.
As our mission is to generate as much revenue as we can for Good Causes, we want to create games that appeal to people from all walks of life; we need a rich and diverse blend of people to make that happen.
We believe that a diverse workforce will offer us better insights, so that we can make better decisions and better products.
How do we do it?
Diversity starts from the top. Our leadership team are passionate about building an inclusive culture and environment one step at a time. We are on a journey and excited about where it will take us.
We hire exclusively on talent and we want our employees to feel like they can bring their whole selves to work every day. That's why all of our employees have undergone unconscious bias training to open up a conversation around diversity in the workplace, and our Exec team has also received external coaching on inclusive leadership.
We have created Communities so that you can connect with people who share your passions no matter what your background or interests are. Whether it is our Parents' Network, our Cultural Community or the Sports & Social Committee, we want you to feel connected to your peers. And if there's nothing that quite catches your eye, we would love for you to create your own.
- Jan 2018 - Balanced shortlists for Leadership roles
- Apr 2018 - Gender pay reports and commitments
- Jan 2019 - Getting to know - Women in Leadership event
- Jan 2019 - video interviewing for Customer Ops
- Jan 2019 - LGBTQ+ community created
- Apr 2019 - Womens’ Network created
- Juk 2019 - Celebrating Pride internally / LondonPride floats
- Aug 2019 - Sponsoring Herts Pride
- Sep 2019 - A Learning Week centered around National Inclusion Week
- Oct 2019 - We started capturing diversity data for all our employees
- Nov 2019 - Community sponsored party drinks
- Jan 2020 - New D&I policy created
- Feb 2020 - Exec Team Coaching: Inclusive Leadership
- Apr 2020 - Parent's Network created
- June 2020 - Internal response to the death of George Flloyd and the Black Lives Matter movement
- Jun 2020 - Culture Community created
- Nov 2020 - We celebrated our very first #PlaceToBeYou week, practicing inclusion and celebrating diversity
- Feb 2021 - Time back on us, we funded virtual children's classes to give some time back to our working parents who are juggling work demands with children at home