At Camelot, we believe that everyday’s learning day and we strive to make learning a key priority.
We asked some of our Camelot people what their top tips are to get the most out of learning and here’s what they had to say…
1. If you understand your top career/life values, it is a really helpful way to help make decisions on what to do, how to be, and what opportunities to look for.
- Vicki, Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
2. Success is the product of multiple failures!
- Rose, Solicitor
3. It's important to take time for yourself and your own wellbeing.
- Rebecca, Accounts Payable Analyst
4. If you cannot change it, do not stress about it.
- Sarah, Team Coordinator, CEO Office
5. Although your work development is important. Keeping your mind and body healthy is crucial to achieving goals.
- Jodie, Assistant Product Manager
6. The sum of what you don't know is so much bigger than the sum of what you do know, so be open to new ideas.
- Greg, Head of Business Relations
7. In order to do your best, you need to be at your best - take time out to look after you.
- Shreena, Senior People Business Partner
Last month we held a Learning Week at Camelot, here’s a behind the scenes peek at what went on…
Old ways don’t open new doors. Have you considered what you will do differently today, to get to where you want to go tomorrow?