News Unclaimed Prize Statement - Bristol
Camelot UK Lotteries Limited, operator of The National Lottery, is pleased to announce that the £252,383 prize from Lotto draw on Saturday 24 August 2013 – which had previously remained outstanding in the City of Bristol – has now been claimed.
Unless the winner of a major National Lottery prize opts to take full publicity and signs an agreement to that effect, no further information can be released about their win.
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re delighted that the winner of this amazing prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win. It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-changing amount of money. We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.”
Notes to Editors:
- Camelot UK Lotteries Limited is the licensed operator of The National Lottery® and is committed to raising money for National Lottery Good Causes designated by Parliament. Camelot is not responsible for distributing or awarding these funds
- Each week, Camelot delivers, on average, over £35 million for National Lottery Good Causes. Over £30 billion has now been raised for National Lottery Good Causes and more than 400,000 individual awards have been made across the UK – the biggest programme of civic and social regeneration since the 19th Century. The National Lottery has so far given away over £49 billion in prizes and created more than 3,400 millionaires or multi-millionaires since its launch in 1994
- For further information on Camelot, The National Lottery and its games, please visit the following websites: www.camelotgroup.co.uk and www.national-lottery.co.uk
- Players of all National Lottery games must be aged 16 or over
- The crossed fingers logo is the registered trademark of the National Lottery Commission