Our Business Delivering our vision and strategy
Camelot’s structure is designed to provide the best possible platform for future growth.
Camelot’s vision is 'To serve nations’ dreams with integrity, and diversify, with a flourishing UK National Lottery at its heart.’
Owned by the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (Teachers’), Camelot is structured on a group model, with five operating companies:
- Camelot UK Lotteries Limited is the regulated company dedicated to operating the core UK National Lottery business – responsible for sales, marketing, customer operations, IT, regulation and player services.
- Camelot Global Services Limited provides consultancy and private management services to lotteries worldwide.
- Camelot Strategic Solutions Limited develops and delivers solutions, programmes and project-management support for the group.
- Camelot Business Solutions Limited provides group-wide corporate support services such as public relations, finance, procurement, legal, propriety, facilities management, and HR.
- Camelot Commercial Services Limited develops market solutions to offer commercial services like mobile phone top-ups and bill payments.
Using this common business model for organisations which operate with diverse products, markets and services, Camelot’s structure is designed to provide the best possible platform for future growth.
It supports both the core UK National Lottery business, as well as international and diversified business opportunities.
Camelot employs around 900 people, the majority of whom are based in its head office in Watford, Hertfordshire.
Other sites include a prize payout and IT operations centre in Liverpool, a distribution facility in Northampton and a corporate affairs office in London – while a field-based retail sales team also works throughout the UK. Camelot Global Services has a North American office based in Sacramento, California.